Role: Customer Success Specialist
Experience: 5 -10 Years
Job Location: Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce (OJC) is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai. Our vision is to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to all stakeholders. We deliver exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation, and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices. We have established a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention.
Our portfolio of products comprises over a million SKUs, 2,500+ third-party brands across 8 major categories. The private label business of OJ Commerce is a separate line of business and is not under the scope of this role.
- Consistently meet OJC's third-party brands' sales budgets
- Serve as the lead point of contact for the assigned third party Brands/Customers
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting relationships with third party brands/Customers
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to continuously enhance value to customers in terms of product range, availability, price, and service
- Negotiate contracts with preferential terms in terms of cost, availability, and service
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Proven work experience as an Account Executive or Account Specialist role. Exposure to drop-ship business model and North American vendors is preferred.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management roles at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Superior negotiation skills in standard as well as complex environments/situations
- Capability to work collaboratively with peers, vendors, and supply chain partners and influence their key leaders
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment, manage multiple priorities, and reliably get things done on-time
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity and make decisions with imperfect or inadequate information
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure environments
Should be ready to work extensive during US business hours (Eastern Time) based on business need.
What we Offer
- Fast paced start-up with unlimited opportunity to make an impact
- Environment & Culture to realize your Potential
- Competitive salary
- Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
- Working Hours - US Shifts( Eastern Time)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying