Role: Data Analytics Specialist
Experience: 4 to 9 Years
Job Location: Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce (OJC), a rapidly expanding and profitable online retailer, is headquartered in Florida, USA, with a fully-functional office in Chennai, India.
We deliver exceptional value to our customers by harnessing cutting-edge technology, fostering innovation, and establishing strategic brand partnerships to enable a seamless, enjoyable shopping experience featuring high-quality products at unbeatable prices. Our advanced, data-driven system streamlines operations with minimal human intervention.
Our extensive product portfolio encompasses over a million SKUs and more than 2,500 brands across eight primary categories.
With a robust presence on major platforms such as Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Home Depot, and eBay, we directly serve consumers in the United States.
As we continue to forge new partner relationships, our flagship website, www.ojcommerce.com, has rapidly emerged as a top-performing e-commerce channel, catering to millions of customers annually.
· Help business stakeholders understand, interpret and improve operational performance with the help of data
· Analyse and interpret complex data to identify patterns & trends and provide actionable insights to stakeholders
· Create hypotheses to explain business outcomes and validate them with data; design experiments to collect additional data to test hypotheses when required
· Develop algorithms, models and decision support systems to enable data-driven decision-making across the organization
· Identify gaps in data and work with business, technology and data teams to implement systems to collect and store data as required
· Proven working experience in descriptive & diagnostic analytics; exposure to predictive and prescriptive analytics will be an advantage
· Familiarity with analytics techniques such as time series analysis, regression analysis, cohort analysis, factor analysis, cluster analysis, sentiment analysis and simulation
· Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to grasp diverse business scenarios and frame them with numbers.
· Felicity with numbers; must have intermediate to advanced proficiency in statistics, statistical tools and methodologies.
· Must have intermediate to advanced skills in SQL. Advance level skills in Excel (complex formulas, Power Query and DAX) OR Python OR R is necessary to succeed.
· Good written & oral communication with intermediate fluency in English and the ability to clearly communicate findings.
What we Offer:
• Competitive salary
• Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
• Flexi Office Working Hours
• Fast paced start up