Role : Analytics Specialist
Experience : 2 to 7 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices to our customers.
· Help business stakeholders understand, interpret and improve operational performance with the help of data
· Analyse and interpret complex data to identify patterns & trends and provide actionable insights to stakeholders
· Create hypotheses to explain business outcomes and validate them with data; design experiments to collect additional data to test hypotheses when required
· Develop algorithms, models and decision support systems to enable data-driven decision-making across the organization
· Identify gaps in data and work with business, technology and data teams to implement systems to collect and store data as required
· Proven working experience in descriptive & diagnostic analytics; exposure to predictive and prescriptive analytics will be an advantage
· Familiarity with analytics techniques such as time series analysis, regression analysis, cohort analysis, factor analysis, cluster analysis, sentiment analysis and simulation
· Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to grasp diverse business scenarios and frame them with numbers.
· Felicity with numbers; must have intermediate to advanced proficiency in statistics, statistical tools and methodologies.
· Must have intermediate to advanced skills in SQL. Advance level skills in Excel (complex formulas, Power Query and DAX) OR Python OR R is necessary to succeed.
· Good written & oral communication with intermediate fluency in English and the ability to clearly communicate findings
What we Offer
• Competitive salary
• Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
• Flexi Office Working Hours
• Fast paced start up