Role : SEO Specialist
Experience : 3 to 5 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce (OJC) is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai. Our vision is to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to all stakeholders. We deliver exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation, and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices. We have established a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention.
Our portfolio of products comprises over a million SKUs, 2,500+ brands across 8 major categories.
- Grow the organic search channel. Build and maintain a high-level strategic vision for organic search.
- Develop a detailed channel roadmap that works to bring that vision to life across all SEO disciplines.
- Creating and maintain a backlog of work associated with the organic channel.
- Quantify and measure the impact of SEO work and define a timeline for those outcomes. Developing a strong opinion on relevant KPIs and measure against them tirelessly.
- Partner with product, design, engineering and analytics teams to execute strategic projects against the organic search roadmap
- Analyze and report on SEO channel performance.
- Approximately 3-5 years SEO experience with a focus on eCommerce SEO
- Ability to leverage and utilize key SEO tools and technologies to inform and drive strategy and tactical recommendations
- Commanding knowledge of SEO tactics such as: Keyword research, SEO audits, Site taxonomy, A/B testing, Information architecture, Link building, International SEO, Technical SEO, On-page SEO, Off-page SEO, UX/CRO.
- Thorough understanding of SEO tracking, measurement and analytics platforms and metrics used to measure and track campaign performance.
- Advanced GA, GSC, & GTM experience – cross-domain tracking, eCommerce tracking, and measurement protocol
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Demonstrated capability of self-direction and motivation.
What we Offer
- Fast paced start-up with unlimited opportunity to make an impact.
- Environment & Culture to realize your Potential.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical Benefits/Accident Cover.
- Flexi Office Working Hours.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying