Role : SEO Specialist
Experience : 3 to 7 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce (OJC), a rapidly expanding and profitable online retailer, is headquartered in Florida, USA, with a fully-functional office in Chennai, India.
We deliver exceptional value to our customers by harnessing cutting-edge technology, fostering innovation, and establishing strategic brand partnerships to enable a seamless, enjoyable shopping experience featuring high-quality products at unbeatable prices. Our advanced, data-driven system streamlines operations with minimal human intervention.
Our extensive product portfolio encompasses over a million SKUs and more than 2,500 brands across eight primary categories.
With a robust presence on major platforms such as Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Home Depot, and eBay, we directly serve consumers in the United States.
As we continue to forge new partner relationships, our flagship website, www.ojcommerce.com, has rapidly emerged as a top-performing e-commerce channel, catering to millions of customers annually.
- Grow the organic search channel. Build and maintain a high-level strategic vision for organic search.
- Develop a detailed channel roadmap that works to bring that vision to life across all SEO disciplines.
- Creating and maintain a backlog of work associated with the organic channel.
- Quantify and measure the impact of SEO work and define a timeline for those outcomes. Developing a strong opinion on relevant KPIs and measure against them tirelessly.
- Partner with product, design, engineering and analytics teams to execute strategic projects against the organic search roadmap
- Analyze and report on SEO channel performance.
- Approximately 3-5 years SEO experience with a focus on eCommerce SEO
- Ability to leverage and utilize key SEO tools and technologies to inform and drive strategy and tactical recommendations.
- Commanding knowledge of SEO tactics such as: Keyword research, SEO audits, Site taxonomy, A/B testing, Information architecture, Link building, International SEO, Technical SEO, On-page SEO, Off-page SEO, UX/CRO.
- Thorough understanding of SEO tracking, measurement and analytics platforms and metrics used to measure and track campaign performance.
- Advanced GA, GSC, & GTM experience – cross-domain tracking, eCommerce tracking, and measurement protocol
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Demonstrated capability of self-direction and motivation.
What we Offer
- Fast paced start-up with unlimited opportunity to make an impact.
- Environment & Culture to realize your Potential.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical Benefits/Accident Cover.
- Flexi Office Working Hours.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying