Role : Talent Acquisition Specialist
Experience : 4 to 6 Years
Job Location : Guindy, Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class e-commerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation, and brand partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices to our customers.
- Design and implement or strictly follow overall existing recruiting strategy
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Source and recruit candidates by using various sources, like Social Media Networks, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack overflow etc.
- Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, etc
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter) having the ability to attract Passive job seekers
- Technology/Ecommerce industry experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion, Hunger and drive a must
What we Offer
• Competitive salary
• Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
• Flexi Office Working Hours
• Fast paced start up
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying