Role : Python Automation Engineer
Experience : 2 to 6 years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce (OJC), a rapidly expanding and profitable online retailer, is headquartered in Florida, USA, with a fully functional office in Chennai, India.
We deliver exceptional value to our customers by harnessing cutting-edge technology, fostering innovation, and establishing strategic brand partnerships to enable a seamless, enjoyable shopping experience featuring high-quality products at unbeatable prices. Our advanced, data-driven system streamlines operations with minimal human intervention. Our extensive product portfolio encompasses over a million SKUs and more than 2,500 brands across eight primary categories.
With a robust presence on major platforms such as Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Home Depot, and eBay, we directly serve consumers in the United States.
As we continue to forge new partner relationships, our flagship website, www.ojcommerce.com, has rapidly emerged as a top- performing e-commerce channel, catering to millions of customers annually.
- Develop and maintain Python scripts for various system administration tasks.
- Implement and maintain DevOps practices, including continuous integration, continuous deployment, and automated testing.
- Design and develop RESTful APIs, and integrate them into the DevOps processes.
- Implement and maintain configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
- Work with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Follow system security best practices for both environments.
- Collaborate with the team to solve complex business problems with innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Work with senior leadership (internal and external) and communicate ideas clearly.
- Work independently and exhibit self-motivation.
- Function effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with limited resources.
- Strong proficiency in Python, with experience in scripting and automation tasks.
- Knowledge of Python libraries and frameworks for DevOps and system administration.
- In-depth understanding of DevOps principles and practices, including CI/CD and automated testing.
- Familiarity with version control systems, such as Git, and the ability to implement CI/CD pipelines.
- Solid knowledge of RESTful API design and development.
- Experience in integrating and maintaining RESTful APIs as part of the DevOps processes.
- Knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
- Exposure to cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Ability to create and maintain scripts for various system administration tasks.
- Desirable: Experience in eCommerce or online retail is an added value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to work independently.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with out-of-the-box thinking.
What we Offer
• Competitive salary
• Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
• Flexi Office Working Hours
• Fast paced start up
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying