OJ Commerce Inc. is a fast-growing retailer serving the US market through OJ Commerce.com and various market places such as Amazon, Walmart, and eBay. OJ Commerce is a privately held, profitable company headquartered in Miami, Florida, USA with a 100% dedicated back-office in Chennai. The workhours are flexible with predominantly India business hours with some overlap with US Eastern Time business hours based on need.
5+ relevant experience with a minimum of 2 years with MS SQL Server
Role: Individual Contributor Role.
• In-depth knowledge in MS SQL Server and related tools & technologies such as SSIS, SSRS &SSAS
• Exposure to data modelling and ability to develop complex queries & procedures
• Manage and monitor performance, capacity and security of the database
• Continuously improve the performance of the database in alliance with the Database Adminstrator by optimizing jobs, procedures & queries
➢ Candidates with experience in ecommerce / online retail is added value.
➢ Should be comfortable in dealing with senior leadership (internal & external)
➢ Communication Skills – Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain ideas very clearly.
➢ Self–motivated and flexible, with an ability to work independently.
• Ability to work in a fast–paced, dynamic environment with limited resources
• Problem-solver with a desire to solve complex business problems with innovative & cost–effective solutions
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with out–of–the–box thinking.
Experience: 5 – 10 years