Role : Business Development Associate / Lead
Experience : 5+ Years
Job Location : Chennai
Company: We are fast-growing online retailer with a diversified portfolio of products with a focus on Home & Garden category. We are looking for a strong candidate with the business development experience in key account management with strategic product development, planning and implementation.
We are Headquartered in Miami, Florida and has the vendor base entirely in North America. We have a full-fledged back office in India with IT, Marketing, Catalog and Customer Service teams. The work hours are flexible but will require availability during US business hours to coordinate with the vendors and the support team in the US as appropriate.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with manufacturers/suppliers to source appropriate products for retailing
- Conduct business and industry research to continuously improve efficiencies, reduce cost and enhance product value to customers.
- Perform advanced data analysis; interpret data trends and create actionable recommendations based on findings. Make fact-based recommendations to leadership through data analysis.
- Negotiate the best possible product costs and most favorable payment terms
- Able to manage and grow key accounts
- Continually evaluate the service levels, product quality and financial stability of the vendors
Qualifications / Requirements
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in Business development with proven ability to execute product marketing programs
- Experience in working with US market. Online retail experience and exposure to Home category of products is desirable.
- Must have excellent analytical skills with a high level of proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers, vendors, and supply chain partners and influence their key leaders
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment, manage multiple priorities, and reliably get things done on-time
- Superior negotiating skills & strong leadership skills; must be able to lead and manage cross-functional and project teams
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure environments
- Ability to work extended hours
What we Offer
- Fast paced start-up with unlimited opportunity to make an impact
- Environment & Culture to realize your Potential
- Competitive salary
- Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
- Flexi Office Working Hours
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying