Role : eBay content & keyword specialist
Experience : 2 to 6 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce (OJC) is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai. Our vision is to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to all stakeholders. We deliver exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation, and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices. We have established a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention.
Our portfolio of products comprises over a million SKUs, 2,500+ brands across 8 major categories.
- eBay listing specialist to help our thousands of products do better on the platform via both eBay SEO and eBay Ads
- Understand eBay to see how we can rank at the top of listings for important keywords that have been identified
- Ideate on why competition ranks for certain keywords in eBay – and try out ideas for Naomi Home products
- Run eBay ads efficiently to scale-up our business on eBay
- eBay listing optimization – across title, description, A+ content, pictures and videos
- Co-ordinate with internal and external teams to improve the content
- Constantly monitor the eBay unit session %ages to see how content changes impact conversion
- Monitor direct and other competitors of each product – and come up with ideas for content improvement
- Managing hundreds of listings on eBay to improve their text, pictures and videos in the last one year would be a significant plus
- Analyse data to determine ways to optimize performance on listings
- Provide regular performance reports to supervisors.
- Make recommendations to continually improve performance by analysing internal results, competitive data, and keeping on top of industry trends.
- Keyword knowledge on eBay – and how different aspects on eBay like HTML content, optimized title, Q&A etc would be essential
- Detailed eye for content – including competitive benchmarking for product overlay pictures
- Knowledge of SEO optimization would be a plus – in context of winning within eBay
- Experience in eBay USA / eBay Europe marketplace listing optimization would be a plus
- Hands-on listing optimization experience
- Knowledge of Amazon/Walmart listing optimization would be a plus
- Knowledge of how paid PPC campaigns interact with listings to improve conversions would be a plus – including experience in spending money on Amazon PPC, Google PPC etc from a keyword knowledge standpoint
- Prior experience in Google Adwords of managing thousands of keywords would be a plus
- Advanced Excel knowledge and skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Eye for good content – both pictures and text content is a MUST
What we Offer
- Fast paced start-up with unlimited opportunity to make an impact
- Environment & Culture to realize your Potential
- Competitive salary
- Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
- Flexi Office Working Hours
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying