Role : Amazon and other marketplace listings specialist
Experience : 2 to 6 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce (OJC), a rapidly expanding and profitable online retailer, is headquartered in Florida, USA, with a fully-functional office in Chennai, India.
We deliver exceptional value to our customers by harnessing cutting-edge technology, fostering innovation, and establishing strategic brand partnerships to enable a seamless, enjoyable shopping experience featuring high-quality products at unbeatable prices. Our advanced, data-driven system streamlines operations with minimal human intervention.
Our extensive product portfolio encompasses over a million SKUs and more than 2,500 brands across eight primary categories.
With a robust presence on major platforms such as Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Home Depot, and eBay, we directly serve consumers in the United States.
As we continue to forge new partner relationships, our flagship website, www.ojcommerce.com, has rapidly emerged as a top-performing e-commerce channel, catering to millions of customers annually.
- Improving OJCommerce listings to be superior in terms of keywords, images, videos, and other aspects that drive Amazon and other marketplace algorithms
- Monitor SEO and Ad conversion closely – besides using third-party tools like Helium10 to make a superior listing
- Ensure that our listings are ahead of the competition
- Keyword identification knowledge for any given set of products – and optimizing that would be a key requirement
- Monitor how the keyword changes would impact our ranking
- Innovate on keywords via product opportunity explorer, brand analytics, Amazon ads, Amazon search terms, and Helium 10
- Ideate on why competition ranks for certain keywords – and try out ideas for Naomi Home products
- Have a sharp eye for both SEO-oriented content – and content that consumers can relate to, in order to improve conversions on Amazon listings.
- Amazon listing optimization – across title, description, A+ content, pictures, and videos
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to improve the content
- Constantly monitor the Amazon unit session %ages to see how content changes impact conversion
- Monitor direct and other competitors of each product – and come up with ideas for content improvement
- Managing hundreds of listings on Amazon to improve their text, pictures, and videos in the last one year would be a significant plus
- Analyze data to determine ways to optimize performance on listings
- Provide regular performance reports to supervisors.
- Make recommendations to continually improve performance by analyzing internal results, and competitive data, and keeping on top of industry trends.
- Keyword knowledge on Amazon – and how different aspects of Amazon like bullet points, title, A+ content, Q&A, etc work towards the ranking of products
- A detailed eye for content – including competitive benchmarking for product overlay pictures
- Knowledge of SEO optimization would be a plus – in the context of winning within Amazon
- Experience in Amazon USA / Amazon Europe marketplace listing optimization would be a plus
- Hands-on listing optimization experience
- Knowledge of Walmart listing optimization would be a plus
- Knowledge of how paid PPC campaigns interact with listings to improve conversions would be a plus – including experience in spending money on Amazon PPC, Google PPC, etc from a keyword knowledge standpoint
- Prior experience in Google Adwords of managing thousands of keywords would be a plus
- Advanced Excel knowledge and skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Eye for good content – both pictures and text content is a MUST
What we Offer
- Fast-paced start-up with unlimited opportunity to make an impact
- Environment & Culture to realize your Potential
- Competitive salary
- Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
- Flexi Office Working Hours
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying