OJ Commerce (OJC), a rapidly expanding and profitable online retailer, is headquartered in Florida, USA, with a fully-functional office in Chennai, India.
We deliver exceptional value to our customers by harnessing cutting-edge technology, fostering innovation, and establishing strategic brand partnerships to enable a seamless, enjoyable shopping experience featuring high-quality products at unbeatable prices. Our advanced, data-driven system streamlines operations with minimal human intervention.
Our extensive product portfolio encompasses over a million SKUs and more than 2,500 brands across eight primary categories.
With a robust presence on major platforms such as Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Home Depot, and eBay, we directly serve consumers in the United States.
As we continue to forge new partner relationships, our flagship website, www.ojcommerce.com, has rapidly emerged as a top-performing e-commerce channel, catering to millions of customers annually.
5+ relevant experience with a minimum of 2 years with MS SQL Server
Role: Individual Contributor Role.
• In-depth knowledge in MS SQL Server and related tools & technologies such as SSIS, SSRS &SSAS
• Exposure to data modelling and ability to develop complex queries & procedures
• Manage and monitor performance, capacity and security of the database
• Continuously improve the performance of the database in alliance with the Database Adminstrator by optimizing jobs, procedures & queries
➢ Candidates with experience in ecommerce / online retail is added value.
➢ Should be comfortable in dealing with senior leadership (internal & external)
➢ Communication Skills – Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain ideas very clearly.
➢ Self–motivated and flexible, with an ability to work independently.
• Ability to work in a fast–paced, dynamic environment with limited resources
• Problem-solver with a desire to solve complex business problems with innovative & cost–effective solutions
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with out–of–the–box thinking.
Experience: 5 years