Role : Associate - Account Management - Vendor Management
Tittle: Business Development
Experience : 0-6 months
Job Location : Guindy, Chennai (WFH)
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full- fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high- quality products at the best prices to our customers.
- Analyse accounts for performance and identify gaps; work with the vendors and ensure the initial listing and accounts starts to perform.
- Coordinate with catalogue team to work on getting the listings corrected for the vendors identified with all price and catalogue updates done on time.
- Connect with US vendors if required and identify avenues for improving their sales.
Ensure that vendor connects tracked using tickets are completed on time.
- Maintaining the notes of conversations and ensuring database is updated including tickets and trackers.
Performance reporting of assigned vendors on sales revenue.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong computer skills, to work with customer databases, spreadsheets.
- Strong attention to detail, to ensure accuracy and completeness in all.
- Account Management - related tasks.
What we Offer
Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
Fast paced start up