Role : Manager – Account Management
Experience : 8-12 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce (OJC), a rapidly expanding and profitable online retailer, is headquartered in Florida, USA, with a fully-functional office in Chennai, India.
We deliver exceptional value to our customers by harnessing cutting-edge technology, fostering innovation, and establishing strategic brand partnerships to enable a seamless, enjoyable shopping experience featuring high-quality products at unbeatable prices. Our advanced, data-driven system streamlines operations with minimal human intervention.
Our extensive product portfolio encompasses over a million SKUs and more than 2,500 brands across eight primary categories.
With a robust presence on major platforms such as Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Home Depot, and eBay, we directly serve consumers in the United States.
As we continue to forge new partner relationships, our flagship website, www.ojcommerce.com, has rapidly emerged as a top-performing e-commerce channel, catering to millions of customers annually.
- Consistently meet OJC's third-party brands' sales budgets
- Expand the brand portfolio and deepen the relationships with the brands
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to continuously enhance value to customers in terms of product range, availability, price, and service
- Negotiate contracts with preferential terms in terms of cost, availability, and service
- Establish operational performance metrics for vendors and ensure adherence to agreed service levels
- Create processes for comprehensive monitoring of the competitive landscape and initiate appropriate measures for favourable results
- The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience in online retail and a successful track record in a Account Management role. Exposure to drop-ship business model and North American vendors is preferred.
- Must have excellent analytical skills with a high level of proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Superior negotiation skills in standard as well as complex environments/situations
- Capability to work collaboratively with peers, vendors, and supply chain partners and influence their key leaders
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment, manage multiple priorities, and reliably get things done on-time
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity and make decisions with imperfect or inadequate information
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure environments
What we Offer
- Fast paced start-up with unlimited opportunity to make an impact
- Should be ready to work extensively during US business hours (Eastern Time) based on business need.
- Environment & Culture to realize your Potential
- Competitive salary
- Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying