Role : UI Developer
Experience : 2 to 3 Years
Job Location : Chennai ( Work From Office)
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce (OJC), a rapidly expanding and profitable online retailer, is headquartered in Florida, USA, with a fully-functional office in Chennai, India.
We deliver exceptional value to our customers by harnessing cutting-edge technology, fostering innovation, and establishing strategic brand partnerships to enable a seamless, enjoyable shopping experience featuring high-quality products at unbeatable prices. Our advanced, data-driven system streamlines operations with minimal human intervention.
Our extensive product portfolio encompasses over a million SKUs and more than 2,500 brands across eight primary categories.
With a robust presence on major platforms such as Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Home Depot, and eBay, we directly serve consumers in the United States.
As we continue to forge new partner relationships, our flagship website, ww.ojcommerce.com
, has rapidly emerged as a top-performing e-commerce channel, catering to millions of customers annually.
- Develop new user-facing features using HTML/CSS3/JS
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- work closely with designers to create engaging, functional and responsive designs
- Proven work experience as a UI developer for 2 years
- Hands - on experience with HTML5/CSS3/JS
- Proficiency with at least one UI framework (Bootstrap, Foundation, Materialize, etc.)
- Familiarity with at least one JS framework (Angular JS, ReactJS, VueJS etc.)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Exposure to responsive layout design for web and mobile
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
What we Offer
- Greenfield opportunity to transform legacy backend applications to latest technology stack.
- Fast-paced start-up environment: This is not for the faint hearted; you need grit and passion as much as you need the core skills.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team where learning from one another and developing solutions cross-functionally is a key part of our culture.
- Golden opportunity to make history by making big business impact.
- Insurance Benefits: Medical and Accident cover.
- Flexible Working Hours
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying