Role : Frontend Developer Architect
Experience : 5 to 15 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices to our customers.
Work with business-stakeholders to understand requirements, prototype, build and deploy it.
CRUD the frontend code you own keeping maintenance, performance and security in mind.
Keep up breast of latest technologies and its ecosystem and adopt ones that aid safe product delivery at speed.
Automate the boring and mundane stuff for you prefer to be productive than being busy.
We are flat. Be responsible for professional growth of self and the team.
- You take care of UX by designing UI for aesthetics and usability.
- Tune application for performance.
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Coach full-stack developers on frontend skills
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Be the brand ambassador for OJ Commerce by speaking at meetups, conferences, etc.
- We are fluid. Be ready for changing dynamics in responsibilities from time to time. Exciting isn't?
- Take the lead in digital transformation of legacy applications.
What you need to shine?
- Be a Team Player, who believes “TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More”.
- You love to learn, teach and collaborate with your team.
- Be smart by not re-inventing the wheel but leverage right open-sourced tools for profit and productivity.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Special brownies, if you are hands-on with Typescript.
- Strong OOP skills and knowledge of design patterns.
- Extensive experience in HTML5, CSS3 (flex, grid) and UI Styling frameworks.
- You use the Command Line for everyday actions.
- Solid experience in ReactJS (React Hooks, React Router, Redux, etc)
- TDD (Test Driven Development) and CI/CD is not alien to you but is your second nature. You automate the boring stuff.
- You love PWA (Progressive Web Apps).
- You are open to expanding your horizons by learning SEO and stuff from respective specialists.
- You are comfortable with Git and preferably familiar with TFS.
- Chrome Developer Tools are your friend at work.
- Fluency in English to convey your technical expertise to business stakeholders.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
What we Offer
- Greenfield opportunity to build frontend systems from the ground-up.
- Fast-paced start-up environment: This is not for the faint hearted; you need grit and passion as much as you need the core skills.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team where learning from one another and developing solutions cross-functionally is a key part of our culture.
- Golden opportunity to make history by making big business impact.
- Competitive salary to take good care of self and family.
- Insurance Benefits: Medical and Accident cover.
- Flexible Working Hours
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying