Role : Manager -Business Development
Experience : 8 -12 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce (OJC), a rapidly expanding and profitable online retailer, is headquartered in Florida, USA, with a fully-functional office in Chennai, India.
We deliver exceptional value to our customers by harnessing cutting-edge technology, fostering innovation, and establishing strategic brand partnerships to enable a seamless, enjoyable shopping experience featuring high-quality products at unbeatable prices. Our advanced, data-driven system streamlines operations with minimal human intervention.
Our extensive product portfolio encompasses over a million SKUs and more than 2,500 brands across eight primary categories.
With a robust presence on major platforms such as Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Home Depot, and eBay, we directly serve consumers in the United States.
As we continue to forge new partner relationships, our flagship website, www.ojcommerce.com, has rapidly emerged as a top-performing e-commerce channel, catering to millions of customers annually.
This is a sales role, and the focus of the Sales Manager would be to ensure addition of new brands to the current portfolio of brands in OJC. The candidate will be measured based on the net new addition of brands to the overall portfolio and the revenue generated by the addition of brands.
- Expand the brand portfolio by onboarding new Brands. Meet weekly and monthly targets provided on a) adding new logos and b) generating revenue from new and existing brands
- Negotiate contracts with preferential terms in terms of cost, availability, and service
- Responsible for converting leads into accounts and monitoring the progress of the sales callers and daily sales associates
- Responsible for segregating the leads into the right category of vendors (customers) and making a sales plan to target the right set of leads to achieve sales targets
- Establish operational performance metrics for vendors (of brands) and ensure adherence to agreed service levels
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to continuously enhance value to end-customers in terms of product range, availability, price, and service
- Provide daily status update of sales calls, conversions and activity to the senior management
- Expected 8-12 years in a sales and business development role
- Should have a proven track record as a sales hunter in his current role and have demonstrated the ability to bring new logos consistently in the last 3 years
- Should be able to demonstrate negotiation skills and should have closed deals in his last role
- The ideal candidate would be someone who has experience in online retail. Exposure to drop-ship business model and North American vendors is preferred
- Must have excellent analytical skills with a high level of proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Capability to work collaboratively with peers, vendors, and supply chain partners and influence their key leader.
- Shift timing: US Business hours (Eastern Time); Current Night Shift candidates preferred.
- Should be willing to come to office and work from office
What we Offer
- Fast paced start-up with unlimited opportunity to make an impact
- Environment & Culture to realize your Potential
- Competitive salary
- Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying