About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices to our customers.
We are seeking a highly skilled data analyst to support our sales function in making strategic and operational decisions. The ideal candidate will have expertise in analyzing and interpreting large and diverse data sets, and will be the go-to person for delving into sales data and uncovering actionable insights for top management.
- Continuously analyze and improve the quality of the Sales reports.
- Implementing or improving systems for accurately recording data required for pricing and inventory analysis and reporting.
- Examining a variety of sales data, such as quantity sold, revenue, sales by product, sales by customer, and sales by channel, and providing actionable insights.
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and reports to senior management to support decision-making. This list is not exhaustive and other tasks may be assigned.
- The ideal candidate should have 2+ years of experience in Data Analysis.
- A Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or Statistics is preferred.
- Must be very analytical and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to handle complex business data.
- Must have outstanding analytical skills and advanced proficiency in using MS Excel..
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be comfortable communicating with senior leadership, both internally and externally.
What we Offer
• Competitive salary
• Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
• Flexi Office Working Hours
• Fast paced start up
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying