Role : Business Process Manager
Experience : 08 to 12 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices.
- Build out and maintain consistent and scalable Process Improvement practices for the organization.
- Responsible for owning and maturing Process Improvement practices for the company.
- Set strategy and direction for the team, including establishing team objectives and supporting measurements.
- Provide thought leadership across the organization; effectively partner with Internal stakeholders within the company to ensure effective use of the team’s resources and toolsets.
- Provide coaching and direction to the team by prioritizing focus areas, defining deliverables and ensuring measurable results.
- Drive day to day delivery of team priorities, while also maintaining a big-picture strategic perspective.
- Interact effectively with all levels of the organization; develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Attract and retain top talent.
- 08+ years of hands-on Process Improvement experience in a Corporate Environment , including team management
- Proven success in leading process transformation initiatives.
- Comfort leading a team through a structured problem-solving process resulting in measurable improvement.
- Capable of building support for ideas and comfortable facilitating in a large group setting.
- Willing to challenge the status quo, confident in own ideas while willing/able to take partners’ perspectives; not deterred by opposition.
- Strong analytical skills, including hypothesis generation and comfort with data models.
- Ability to facilitate brainstorming sessions, including both in person and remote elements.
- Lean and Six Sigma Certifications a strong positive
- Working Knowledge of SQL (Queries & Stored Procedures) would be an added advantage.
- Having Experience setting up Process Improvements in a start-up environment is preferable.
Reporting Relationship: The incumbent will report to the Business Process Head and will primarily play an individual contributor role
What we Offer
• Competitive salary
• Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
• Flexi Office Working Hours
• Fast paced start up
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying