Role : Operations Specialist
Experience : 4 to 8 years
Job Location: Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class eCommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation, and brand partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices.
- PO Management (purchase orders for products with factories) – Creation, Changes, Follow-up
- Create and modify POs with factories based on sales forecasts – prioritize them for timely Shipping and delivery to warehouses.
- Review & reschedule POs based on requirements.
- Coordinate with factories, freight operations, and warehouse for PO approvals, and inventory reconciliation end to end.
- Warehouse management
- Monitoring inventory at warehouses – Identify missing, damaged goods, reconcile actual inventory and expected inventory, and coordinate with warehouses
- Set up/modify new products with the warehouse system.
- Follow-up with warehouses with timely shipping, based on agreed-upon SLAs
- Monitor warehouse billing to be compliant with norms that we have agreed upon
- Exception management with other stakeholders
- Create new tech/process improvements to ensure that edge-case failures that happen in warehouses / shipping issues do not recur (via both process or tech improvements)
- Work with customer support and other teams to handle exceptions that result in order cancellations / order investigations etc
- Work with finance for investigating orders / inventory issues for certain projects or edge-case scenarios
- Be the repository of knowledge for POs and Inventory for products
- Analyze data to discover trends and patterns
- Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends
- Background in supply chain management – with knowledge of issues around inventory, purchases, and frequently based issues thereof
- Ability to use SQL and Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs and charts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process,es and information flow
What we Offer
• Competitive salary
• Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
• Flexi Office Working Hours
• Fast paced start up
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying