Role : Business Analyst - Financial Accounting
Experience : 5 to 10 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce (OJC) is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai. Our vision is to be the best-in-class e-commerce company delivering exceptional value to all stakeholders. We deliver exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation, and brand partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices. We have established a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention.
Our portfolio of products comprises over a million SKUs, 2,500+ brands across 8 major categories.
OJ Commerce uses a custom-built, home-grown ERP system. This role will own and support the Financial Accounting processes.
- Contribute to the development of the functional strategy for business process reengineering and transformational efforts
- Collaborate with business and technical subject matter experts to determine solutions for issues, enhancements, and supporting business processes
- Evaluate, analyze, and identify current manual processes for automation consideration
- Anticipate internal business challenges and design and recommend business process improvement and/or system functionality enhancements
- Lead and represent the business through projects from analysis, design, testing, training and implementation
- Document current and future state business processes
- Build and nurture collaborative business relationships with key stakeholders in all functions to achieve better cross-functional partnerships to ensure business needs are met
- Thorough understanding of Financial Accounting processes
- Previous Project management experience in a complex Financial Accounting process improvement initiative
- Experience in development and implementation of accounting systems will be an advantage
- Demonstrated track record of Finance process improvement and desire to implement best practices
- Great understanding of Data Structures and knowledge SQL is good to have
- Advanced Excel and documentation skill
What we Offer
Fast-paced start-up with unlimited opportunity to make an impact.
Environment & Culture to Realize your Potential.
Medical Benefits/Accident Cover.
Flexi Office Working Hours.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying