Role : Brand/Product Manager
Experience : 5 to 10 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce (OJC) is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai. Our vision is to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to all stakeholders. We deliver exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation, and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices. We have established a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention.
Our portfolio of products comprises over a million SKUs, 2,500+ brands across 8 major categories.
This position is to manage the marketing of a product line with a strong presence in Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Home Depot, and eBay with more partner relationships in the works. The line of business is growing fast (CAGR ~70%) and is targeted to hit $50M in 2021. All products are sold direct to consumers in the United States via online channels.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing all aspects of pricing, promotions, channels & advertising for the product line and will be accountable for:
- Meeting sales targets within cost budgets
- Prepare and execute the marketing calendar in collaboration with internal and external partners
- Manage digital marketing campaigns on partner channels and marketplaces (Amazon, Walmart)
- Develop and execute customized content strategy for each of the channels to rank higher in the search engines, marketplaces and partner channels
- Build a strong digital presence focused to the target segment/s
- Create and nurture relationships with stakeholders in online marketplaces and digital channels
- Establish and grow the affiliate marketing network
- Proven experience in digital marketing to drive sales – paid advertising in diverse media and channels, email marketing and affiliate marketing
- Experience in launching new products and exposure to all aspects of product marketing to manage listings of products, pricing, promotions, and positioning
- A very high order of qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to deal with a very dynamic & complex ecosystem
- Must be highly proficient in Excel; knowledge of SQL will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to build relationships with internal as well external stakeholders
- The Incumbent will report to the Business Head located in Chennai and will primarily play an individual contributor role
What we Offer
- Fast paced start-up with unlimited opportunity to make an impact
- Environment & Culture to realize your Potential
- Competitive salary
- Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
- Flexi Office Working Hours
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying