Role : Head – Operations & Customer Service
Experience : 15 to 20 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices to our customers.
This same team of innovative entrepreneurs with a track record of establishing fast growth e-commerce ventures are now planning to leverage their decades of learning to launch a new product which would be an aggregation service for a niche logistics space which is under served and highly fragmented.
We are on the look out for exceptionally talented people to scale and grow this product
As a Key member of the Leadership team, You will be responsible for the following
- Create Vision and execute the customer service Strategy for end to end customer experience.
- Lead the Customer Service function, including Measurement, governance, administration, reporting, analysis, insights and action
- Link key metrics to business performance and develop strategic action items that drive business results
- Lead customer insights, in partnership with the Analytics team, to increase internal customer centric thinking, tell the story through data analysis and reporting, conduct root cause analysis, and recommend key opportunities for improvement.
- In partnership with the Analytics team, continuously evaluate, enhance, and update data resources available.
- Ensure Operational excellence in maintaining/improving the process.
- Deliver rigorous analysis of customer feedback, journeys and pain points using leading methodologies.
- Partner with various Business units that lead the customer journey to create the path to higher loyalty, obtain commitments and build action plans for customer experience gaps.
- Act as an enabler for customer experience activities, delivering best practices, tools and guidance across the organization and work in close collaboration with other executives and internal team partners to identify and prioritize customer experience projects
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Accomplished leader in customer support(Voice/Non-voice) for a US process
- A demonstrable passion for customers and building partnership
- Excellent customer centric service Philosophy and understanding of the challenges in providing an extraordinary customer experience in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
What we Offer
• Competitive salary
• Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
• Flexi Office Working Hours
• Fast paced start up
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying